Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Flavor Combinations

As some of you know there is an amazing cupcake challenge out in our cupcake obsessed world called Iron Cupcake. I have had two recipes laid out for the past two months and got too busy to complete them. I am brainstorming again with plenty of time and I thought that for those of you who read this and care about my obsession you could help me chose my flavor combo or help me. Here are some of my ideas:

Cranberry Apple Cupcakes with Maple Pecan Frosting
Apple Crumb Cupcakes with Cranberry Frosting
Pumkin Spice Cake with White Chocolate Cranberry Frosting
Cranberry Pecan cupcakes with Patron Citronage infused frosting

I love cranberries and my favorite dessert is my apple cranberry streusel pie. I am trying to go into the same direction. But also enjoy the thought of using marscapone and fresh orange.

All suggestions welcome!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

i vote for the pumpkin cake with white choc. cran frosting! OR maybe a spice cake with cran frosting. i love cran, too! yay!