Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall Wedding Delight!


Back in July Maggie and Ken contacted me about possibly doing their wedding cupcakes. After doing a tasting they picked me as their wedding baker and I couldn't have been happier. Their flavor choices were: Devils Food with Bailey's Buttercream (divine), Vanilla Bean with Milk Chocolate Buttercream and Luscious Lemon with Vanilla Bean Buttercream. I baked 120 cupcakes and a traditional top tier. The weather and cake God's were in my favor for breaking the heat wave and for allowing a smooth and easy baking day for this seven month pregger woman. I only hope that Maggie and Ken love their cupcakes and cake as much as I do! Congrats Newlyweds!!


The stunning bride!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They were AMAZING! Thank you for making our wedding so yummy!
Maggie