Monday, December 29, 2008

Blog / Site Rav!


A few weeks ago I found out about Sweet Cuppin Cakes Bakery from my Iron Cupcake:Earth Challenge blog. Lyndsey from Sweet Cuppin Cakes Bakery , is so sweet and her online store offers great nostalgic baking items as well as amazing cupcake supplies. I have been searching for brown cupcake liners and she offers them for a great price! I also ordered pink foil liners and vanilla bean paste. The paste is great because you get an entire bottle for the price of two vanilla beans from the grocery store. Because I was sick and rushing to order I made a big boo-boo and she was so nice to send me the free items for being a member of IC, plus a couple additional sample items. I truly cannot wait to use my new items, and trust me I will let you know when I do! Please visit: Sweet Cuppin Cakes Bakery




Happy Baking!


No comments: