- 1 pkg. (19 to 21 oz.) brownie mix(13x9-inch pan size)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (Do not thaw.)
- 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Prepare and bake brownies in 13x9-inch pan as directed on package; cool. Meanwhile, beat milk and pudding mix with whisk 2 min. Add peanut butter and sugar; mix well. Refrigerate until brownies are completely cooled.
- SPREAD pudding mixture over brownies.
- MICROWAVE COOL WHIP and chocolate on HIGH 1 min., stirring every 30 sec. Spread over pudding; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Of course Kraft's picture looks way more amazing but I almost forgot to take a picture because I couldn't stop "oh my gosh-ing".